Tripp Lite’s B070-008-19 NetCommander Rackmount Console KVM switch is a cost effective and highly flexible system for controlling up to 128 computers from a single 19" display console. This console can be cascaded with Tripp Lites stand-alone B072 NetC ommander series KVM switches. Switching between attached servers can be accomplished via the On Screen Display (OSD) menu or Hotkey commands. Utilizing Tripp Lite’s B078-101-Series server interface units, KVM cabling is kept to a minimum via inexpensiv e Cat5/5e/6 patch cables. Servers can be located up to 100 ft. away from the switch. Add Remote access over IP by connecting Tripp Lite B051-000 Remote IP Access Unit. Password feature provides additional security to prevent unauthorized access to atta ched computers. All rackmount hardware is included, and is designed for easy, one person installation. Fits into any rack from 27" to 42" deep. 2-post rackmounting available using Tripp Lite’s B019-000. Compatible with all major operating systems. Cons tructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- Saves Space and Money
- Combines 8-port KVM switch, 19" LCD screen, keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable drawer - ideal when rack space is at a premium
- Mounts into 19"-wide rack, 27"-42" deep; can be mounted in 2-post rack with Tripp Lite’s
- Flip-up/fold-down screen keeps console from blocking access to rack equipment when not in use
- Eliminates need to buy costly monitors, keyboards and mice for each computer/server
- Uses inexpensive Cat5e/6/6a Cables
- Low-cost cables lets you locate rvers up to 100 ft. from the switch
- Use a plug-and-play Server Interface Unit,
- (for USB) with each server that will be connected with Cat5 cable
- For computers with Displayport or HDMI, change to VGA using Tripp Lite adapters
- . Maximum video resolutions using adapters may vary.
- Simplifies IT Tasks
- Switch easily between the 8 ports via on-screen display or keyboard hot key commands
- Hot pluggable; add or remove USB computers without having to power dthe switch
- Auto-scan mode automatically sequences through all active ports accessible to the user
- Large 19" LCD
- Extra-wide display makes multitasking easier
- Supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768
- DDC emulation allows the video settings of each puter to be automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD
- Multi-Level Password Security
- Multi-level password security limits access to authorized users (administrator, supervisor or user)
- Two-level log-out allows manual log-out or automatic logout after a user-defined period of time has passed
- Expandability and Long-Lasting Reliability
- Control your servers from anywhere in the world over LAN, WAN or the Internet by adding a Tripp Lite B051-000
- IP Remote Access Unit
- Compatible with all maj operating systems for easy integration into your existing structure
- Firmware is upgradable with included cable and utility
- Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use
- TAA Compliant
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act for GSA Schede purchases
Console Cat 5 KVM Switch
Port Control: Hotkeys, OSD
Maximum CPU: 128
PC/Server Connections: PS/2
Cat 5 KVM Switch: Yes
IP Remote Access: No
Electrical Consumption: 30 Watt (Line Mode)/5 Watt (Standby Mode)
Nominal Input Volscription: Internal Switching 100 - 240 Volt AC, 50/60 Hz
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.7 Inch x 19 Inch x 26.8 Inch (4.32 cm x 48.26 cm x 68.07 cm)
Unit Weight: 36.0 lb (16.33 kg)
LCD Monitor: 19 Inch (48.26 cm)
Storage Temperature Range:0 to 158 deg F
Relative Humidity: 80% Non-Condensing
Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 deg F
BTUs: 102 BTU/Hour (Line Mode), 17.06 BTU/Hour (Standby Mode)
Number Of Ports: 8
Computer/Server Ports: 8 x RJ45
Firmware Upgrade Port: RJ45
Autoscan (Y, NAutoscan Duration: Variable
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.