Tripp Lite’s 8-Port NetCommander Cat5 IP KVM switch is the optimal solution for controlling multiple computers from either a local console or a remote location. Simultaneous support is provided for up to one local and one remote user, allowing each to access a different port on the KVM at the same time. A single unit occupies a mere 1U of rack space, yet can control up to 8 directly connected computers. Each computer/server can be located up to 100 ft. from the KVM switch using Cat5e/6 cabling, with support for video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz.A full-screen graphical OSD with multi-level authentication (Administrator and User) allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your installation. Allows for remote authentication via RADIUS and LDAP/S, and supports both IPv4 and IPv6. The OSD includes a range of settings for system configuration that allow you to add accounts, customize account access, install a SSL certificate, backup and restore system settings, upgrade firmware, and more. Accessing the connected computers is a breeze; a wide range of video and mouse sync settings ensure optimal remote session performance in any situation. In addition to ports for computers/servers, two serial ports are provided for the connection and co ntrol of serial manageable devices such as PDU’s, firewalls, and routers. IP PDU’s can be added as devices to be controlled by the KVM, and individual KVM ports can be assigned to a PDU port, giving you the ability to Power Cycle or Power Off/On the co mputer/server connected to that port. Additionally, Virtual Media allows an .iso file located in a Shared folder of a SAMBA or NFS server to be mounted to a Target Server and accessed as if it were directly stored on it. Virtual Media data transfer rat es up to 12Mbps (B078-101-USB2 required) are supported. A B078-101-USB-1 can be used to provide Virtual Media support, but only at speeds up to 1Mbps.Other features include dual ethernet ports, SNMP messaging, and a log that records the events that tak e place on the installation. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080, including widescreen formats such as 1680 x 1050 and 1600 x 1200
- Saves Space and Money
- Mounts in a standard 19 in. rack
- Inexpensive Cat5e/6/6a cabling lets you locate servers up to 100 ft. from the switch
- Use a Server Interface Unit, B078-101-USB-1 (for USB) or B078-101-PS2 (for PS/2) with each server to be connectd with Cat5 cable; use a B078-101-USB2 to support Virtual Media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps
- To convert DisplayPort or HDMI computers to VGA, use Tripp Lite adapters P134-06N-VGA-V2 or P131-06N. Maximum video resolutions using adapters may vary.
- IP Remote Access for Fewer Trips to the Server Room
- Control this KVM switch over IP: remote access means there’s no need to travel to the server room or network closet
- Java-based application allows Windows computers to control a target server via web browser from any location over a secured IP connection
- A non-browser client is available that allows Windows computers to remotely access the KVM without the need for a browser and without the need to install Java
- 1 local + 1 remote user can access different ports concurrently; up to 5 users can share a single remote session
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6
- Simplifies IT Tasks
- On-screen display, hot keys and remote toolbar for easy use
- Free NetCommander-AXS Management Software gives you remote access andontrol over all your Tripp Lite NetCommander IP KVM switches (B070 and B072 series)
- Supports VGA video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- 2 serial ports allow control of serial-manageable devices such as IP PDUs, firewalls and routers; assign individual ports to an IP PDU port to power on/off the server connected to that port
- BIOS-level control of any brand and model server, regardless of the server’s condition and network connectivity
- Virtual Media allows an.iso file to be mounted to a target server and accessed as if it were directly stored on it
- Virtual Media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps are supported when using a B078-101-USB2 Server Interface Unit; a
- B078-101-USB-1 Server Interface Unit can be used for Virtual Media support, but only at speeds up to 1Mbps
- Fast Virtual Media KVM System patented under Pat. No. US 9,417,720
- System-sent messages to SNMP server notify you of network failures
- Supports RADIUS and LDAP/S authentication
- Log tracks events such as logins, reboots and netwo setting changes on your installation
- Advanced Security Features
- Multi-level password protection: create administrator accounts with full access and user accounts with limited access
- Supports TLS 1.2 security protocol
- You can install SSL certificates
Connected computers/servers can be located up to 100 ft. (30 m.) away from the KVM using inexpensive Cat5e/6 cabling and B078-101-USB2, B078-101-USB-1, or B078-101-PS2 SIUs
Multi-layer security: protects your corporate data
|No Exp Modules/Slots||5-8|
|Number of Ports||5-12|
|Type of Device||STACKABLE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.