Tripp Lite’s 16-port NetCommander Cat5 IP KVM Switch is the optimal solution for remote control of multiple computers/servers by up to 3 (1 Local and 2 Remote) independent, simultaneous users. A single unit occupies a mere 1U of rack space, yet can con trol up to 16 directly connected computers. Connected computers/servers can be located up to 100 ft. from the KVM switch, with support for video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz. A full-screen graphical OSD with multi-level authentication (Adminis trator and User) allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your installation. The OSD includes a range of settings for system configuration that allow you to add accounts, customize account access, install a SSL certificate, backup and restore syste m settings, upgrade firmware, and more. Accessing the connected computers is a breeze; a wide range of video and mouse sync settings ensure optimal remote session performance in any situation. In addition to ports for computers/servers, two serial port s are provided for the connection and control of serial manageable devices such as PDUs, firewalls, and routers. IP PDUs can be added as devices to be controlled by the KVM, and individual KVM ports can be assigned to a PDU port, giving you the ability to Power Cycle or Power Off/On the computer/server connected to that port. Other features include dual power supplies, dual ethernet ports, SNMP messaging, and a log that records the events that take place on the installation. Constructed of heavy-dut y steel housing.
- Saves Space and Money
- Mounts in a standard 19 in. rack
- Inexpensive Cat5e/6/6a cabling lets you locate servers up to 100 ft. from the switch
- Use a Server Interface Unit, B078-101-USB-1 or B078-101-USB2 (for USB) or B078-101-PS2 (for PS/2) with each serer that will be connected with Cat5 cable
- To convert DisplayPort or HDMI computers to VGA, use Tripp Lite adapters P134-06N-VGA-V2 or P131-06N. Maximum video resolutions using adapters may vary.
- IP Remote Access for Fewer Trips to the Server Room
- Remoe access means there’s no need to travel to the server room or network closet
- Java-based application allows Windows computers to control a target server via web browser from any location over a secured IP connection
- A non-browser client is available that allows Windows computers to remotely access the KVM without the need for a browser and without the need to install Java
- 1 local + 2 remote users can access different ports concurrently; up to 5 users can share a single remote session
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6
- Simplifies IT Tasks
- On-screen display, hot keys and remote toolbar for easy use
- Free NetCommander-AXS Management Software gives you remote access and control over all your Tripp Lite NetCommander IP KVM switches (B070 and B072 series)
- Veo resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz are supported
- 2 serial ports allow control of serial-manageable devices such as IP PDUs, firewalls and routers; assign individual ports to an IP PDU port to power on/off the server connected to that port
- BIOS-level control of any brand and model server, regardless of the server’s condition and network connectivity
- Virtual Media allows an.iso file to be mounted to a target server and accessed as if it were directly stored on it
- Virtual Media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps are supported when using a B078-101-USB2 Server Interface Unit; a B078-101-USB-1 Server Interface Unit can be used for Virtual Media support, but only at speeds up to 1Mbps
- Fast Virtual Media KVM System patented under Pat. No. US 9,417,7 20
- System-sent messages to SNMP server notify you of network failures
- Supports RADIUS and LDAP/S authentication
- Log tracks events such as logins, reboots and network setting changes on your installation
- Advanced Security Features
- Multi-level passworrotection: create administrator accounts with full access and user accounts with limited access
- Supports TLS 1.2 security protocol
- You can install SSL certificates to ensure secure transactions between web servers and browsers
- Built to Last
Cat 5 IP KVM Switch
Port Control: Hotkeys, OSD
PC/Server Connections: VGA, USB, PS/2
Cat 5 KVM Switch: Yes
IP Remote Access: Yes
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.71 Inch x 17.28 Inch x 10.99 Inch
Unit Weight: 7.46 lb
Storage Temp Range: -4 to 140 deg F (-20 to 60 deg C)
Relative Humidity: 0 - 80% Non-Condensing
Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 deg F (0 to 40 deg C)
Number Of Ports: 16
Computer/Server Ports: RJ45 Female (x16)
Local Console Ports - Port 1: HD15 Female
Local ole Ports - Port 2: USB A Female (x2)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.