The B078-101-USB-8 is an 8-Pack of Tripp Lite’s B078-101-USB-1 NetCommander USB Server Interface Units (SIU). Each SIU connects to the HD15 port and USB port on a computer/server, and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Ordinary Cat5e patch cable s can then be used to connect the server to the switch ports on a Tripp Lite B070 / B072-Series NetCommander Cat5 KVM switch. Use of Cat5e cables frees up space in the installation that would ordinarily be filled by traditional, thicker KVM cables.
Compact, lightweight design
- 8-Pack of B078-101-USB-1 Server Interface Units
- Needed to connect a USB Server to a B070 / B072-Series NetCommander KVM switch via Cat5e cable
- Eliminates the need for thicker, heavier KVM cables
- Compact, lightweight design
- Plug and Play; no softwareequired
- No power supply required
- Allows a Server/CPU to be located up to 100ft away from the KVM switch
- To convert DisplayPort or HDMI computers to VGA, use Tripp Lite adapters P134-06N-VGA-V2 or P131-06N
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements A (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Eliminates the need for thicker, heavier KVM cables
Package includes a 5-ft. Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.