Tripp Lites B096-048 is the most advanced console / terminal server platform available today. In one secure appliance, it offers an in-band and out-of-band management solution for serial console ports, servers, virtual servers, service processors, UPS & PDUs, environmental monitoring and more. This 48 port console server management switch enables system administrators to securely access and control their data centers and networks from anywhere in the world. And this enterprise level unit is equipped with a built in modem, dual Ethernet, dual AC power, 2 gigs USB flash and runs on Linux for scalability and reduced downtime. The B096-048 offers advanced software features that surpass the requirements of even the most demanding applications. These f eatures include Network UPS Tools for UPS monitoring, PowerMan for integrated PDU and RPS functions with in session hotkey support, Pattern match alerting, Open access to the Linux shell for scripting, heartbeat monitoring with automatic failover, Cisc o pinouts and much more. Available in 16 and 48 port models, the B096 family of Console Servers are the perfect fit for in or out of band access to vital IT assets. Made in the USA. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Built in modem for out-of-band dial-in access
- Configured to use standard Cat5e/6 patch cable when connecting to Cisco devices
- Tripp Lite’s console servers all use an embedded FIPS 140-2 OpenSSL cryptographic module that has been validated to meet the FIPS 140-2 standards and has received Certificate #1051.
- When using SSH, HTTPS or SDT Connector to connect to any service on the console server while running in FIPS mode, they will be utilizing the embedded FIPS compliant module. In order to connect us ing any of the protocols, you must use a cryptographic algorithm that is FIPS approved or it will fail.
- Supports 3G cellular out-of-band access. The USB port on the console server is compatible with the Pantech ULM290 VZW and the following Sierra Wirel ess USB modems; Compass 888, USB 598, USB 598U, USB 312U, USB 308, and U313.
- 16GB local FTP/TFTP storage for device configuration files
- IPsec VPN support
- Secure Shell (SSH V2 and V3)
- TACACS+ , RADIUS, LDAP and Kerberos authentication
- PAP/CHAP authenation (dial up)
- Local authentication
- System event syslog
- SSH port and IP forwarding support
- IP packet filtering
- Break over SSH support
- Port triggers with SMNP and email alerts
- Offline data logging (Syslog, NFS, CIFS)
- Online data buffering and logultiple users per port (with port sniffing)
- Telnet/SSH/Raw TCP connect
- RFC 2217 - Port Redirection
- Integrated AJAX serial console and system terminal via web interface
- Native IPMI 1.5 and 2.0 (RMCP/RMCP+) support for BMC and service processor access d control
- Service processor access (IPMI, ILO, LOM and more)
- Access to KVM built in to service processors (DRAC, RSA)
- Limit user access by LAN device and SDT service for that device
- Port triggers with SMNP and email alerts for all tunnel traffic
- Eacateway can port forward to an unlimited number of locally networked hosts (computers, routers)
- Embedded DHCP server for management LAN devices
- Network UPS Tools for UPS Monitoring and Management
- PowerMan for PDU and RPC Management
- Command Line interfe (Linux Shell)
- NAGIOS distributed monitoring
- Out-of-band (dial-up modem access) included - V.92 Serial Data/Fax Embedded Modem 3.3V Model, 14.4K Fax
- Linux with source code access
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
- 1U rackmount
Serial Console/Terminal Server
IP Remote Access: Yes
Maximum Input Current: 0.8 Amp
Input Connection: 2 x IEC 320 C14, Auto Switching 100 - 240 Volt AC
Unit Dimensions: 1.75 Inch Height x 17.40 Inch Width x 12.50 Inch Depth
Unit Wei 8.7 lb
Storage Temperature: -30 to 60 deg C (-20 to 140 deg F)
Relative Humidity: 5 - 90%
Operating Temperature: 5 to 50 deg C (41 to 122 deg F) Ambient
BTUs: 68 BTU/Hour At 120 Volt
Power Consumption: 20 Watt At 120 Volt
Number Of P 48
Other Ports - Port 1: 1 x DB-9 RS-232 Local Console And Modem Serial Port (2400 to 115200 bps)
Other Ports - Port 2: 1 x RJ11 x Modem Port
Other Ports - Port 3: 2 x RJ45 10/100BASE-T Ethernet Port
Other Ports - Port 4: 1 x USB Port
Other Ports -rt 5: 2 x C14 Power Port, 100 - 240 Volt AC
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.