HDMI Extender Transceiver Unit Ideal for Digital Signage in Schools and Restaurants
This 4K IR transceiver is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings, hotels and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow.
Combines with Tripp Lite HDMI Extender Kit to Add More Distance
The B127A-110-BH works with Tripp Lite’s B127A-111-BHTHxtender kit (sold separately) to further extend a 4K audio/video signal up to 230 feet. It connects between the transmitter and transceiver from the extender kit with user-supplied Cat6 cabling. IR remote control lets you operate the source from the di splay end of the installation.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with Multi-Channel Audio, HDR and 4:4:4 Color
The B127A-110-BH supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as specified by HDMI 2.0, with full, rich uncompresseDTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital audio. High Dynamic Range (HDR) provides a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on your 4K display. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This transceiver also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. Built-in equalization allows you to fine-tune the image quality at the remote display.
Create a Daisy Chain to Achieve More Distance
This transceiver combines with the Tripp Lite B127A-111-BHTH extender kit (sold separately) and additional B127A-110-BH transceivers to form daisy-chain installations up to 920 feet from the transmitter. Up to four total transceivers can be chained together, each capable of extending a 4K/60 Hz signal up to 230 feet per unit. In addition to the extender kit, this transceiver is also compatible with Tripp Lite’s B127A-1A1-BCBH, B127A-1A1-BDBH and B127A -1A1-BHBH and can be used to replace any receivers in the installation as well.
Add a Tripp Lite Signal Booster to Achieve, Yes, Even More Distance
The transceiver is also compatible with Tripp Lite’s B127A-010-H signal booster (sold separately), wch allows the signal to be boosted up to 400 feet total between the transmitter and transceiver. When used in a daisy-chain installation, this brings the total extension distance up to 1,090 ft.
: B127A-010-H will only work when used in the fi
- Combines with Tripp Lite’s B127A-111-BHTH to extend 4K signals up to 230 ft.
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz (4:4:4) for crystal-clear video
- Carries High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Power overCable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
|Port 1 Device Technology||MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.