- Serial connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models)
- Battery and surge protected outlets - Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes
- Surge only outlets - Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage
- Automatic self test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Battery failure notification - Provides early warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life and reliability through intelligent, precision charging
- Resettable circuit breaker - Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status display - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators
- Safety agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.