Tripp Lite’s BP192V12-3U rack/tower external battery pack offers extended battery runtime when used in conjunction with compatible Tripp Lite UPS systems. Multi-use form factor supports configuration in rackmount or stacking applications using only 3 r ack spaces (3U). Upright tower configuration supported with optional 2-9USTAND accessory. Includes heavy-gauge cabling with high-current DC connectors for simple installation. Additional output connector allows multiple BP192V12-3U battery packs to be daisy-chained to the UPS for even longer extended run operation. COMPATIBLE UPS SYSTEMS - SU5000RT4U, SU6000RT4U, SU8000RT4U, and other Tripp Lite UPS systems that specify the use of this battery pack.
- "Extends the runtime of expandable 192V DC Tripp Lite UPS Systems
- Included daisychain connector supports the addition of multiple compatible external battery packs
- Supports 3U rackmount installation; 4 post installation accessories included
- Optionsfor 2 post rackmount and tower installation available"
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.