BP24V28-2U rack/tower external battery pack offers extended battery runtime when used in conjunction with compatible Tripp Lite systems. Multi-use form factor supports configuration in stacking, upright tower and rackmount applications using only 2 rac k spaces (2U). Includes heavy gauge cabling with high current DC connector for simple installation. Compatible UPS Systems - OMNIVS1500XL, OMNIVSINT1500XL, SU750XL, SU750RTXL2U, SU1000XLa, SU1000RTXL2Ua, SUINT1000RTXL2Ua, SMART750RMXL2U, and other Tri pp Lite UPS systems that specify the use of this battery pack.
- Offers extended-run UPS operation when used in conjunction with compatible 24V DC Tripp Lite UPS systems
- Includes heavy gauge cabling with high current DC connectors for simple installation
- Included mounting brackets support rackmount installation in 4 post racks using only 2 rack spaces (2U)
- UPDHDEARKIT option supports 2 point front-rail rackmount installation without rear supports
- 2POSTRMKITWM option supports balanced 2 point center-mounting in 2 post equipment racks
- 2POSTRMKITWM option also enabes wallmount installation
- NOTE: LIMIT OF 1 BP24V28-2U PER UPS, SEE BP24V70-3U or BP24V36-2US FOR MULTI-PACK COMPATIBILITY
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.