BP72V15-2U rack/tower external battery pack offers extended battery runtime when used in conjunction with compatible Tripp Lite systems. Multi-use form factor supports configuration in stacking, upright tower and rackmount applications using only 2 rac k spaces (2U). Upright tower configuration supported with optional 2-9USTAND accessory. Includes heavy gauge cabling with high current DC connector for simple installation. COMPATIBLE UPS SYSTEMS - SU3000RTXR3U, SU3000RTXL3U, SUINT3000RTXL3U, SU3000RT XL3UHV and other Tripp Lite UPS systems that specify the use of this battery pack.
- Offers extended-run UPS operation when used in conjunction with compatible 72V DC Tripp Lite UPS systems
- Includes heavy gauge cabling with high current DC connectors for simple installation
- Included mounting brackets support rackmount installation in 4 post racks using only 2 rack spaces (2U)
- option supports balanced 2 point center-mounting in 2 post equipment racks
- option also enables wallmount installation
- NOTE: LIMIT OF 1 BP72V15-2U PER UPS, SEE
- or Ô28RT-3U
- FOR MULTI-PACK COMPATIBILITY
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.