- Full Time (NO/NC) Relays Separate Form A and Form B Relays Can be Used for Security and Other Functions
- Local Alarm, Annunciation and Automation Can Work Simultaneously
- Attractive, Slender Design a Smaller Design and Optional White, Paintable Cover will Allow the Unit to Harmonize with any Type of Architecture
- Easy Alignment with Visual and Audible Indicator No Vertical Adjustment is Necessary in this Detector
- A Sounder Activates and LED Comes on When the Sensor is Miss-Aligned and Shuts Off When Aligned
- This will Assist You in the Alignment Process
- Also the Audible Alignment/Alarm Indicator Can be Used as a Deterrent to Intruders
- This Option Can be Turned on or Off with a Switch Inside the Detector
- Light Reduction Filter Increases the Units Restance to External Light Sources Making it More Reliable and also Less Likely to be Defeated by Alternative Light Sources
- Max 99 Percent Beam Blockage it will Increase the Units Resistance to False Alarms Caused by Environmental Disturbance Such as Fog in the Condition the Beam Alignment Status Achieves the Highest Level
|Motion Sensor Pet Immune
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.