The FutureCom S500 module offers high system margins for transmission of digital data signals for future applications in systems up to 10GbE according to the new class EA (ISO/IEC 11801 Ed.2.2 2011 respectively Cat.6A (ANSI/TIA/EIA 568B.2-10), EN 50173 and IEC 60603-7-51 Ed. 1 (IEC 48B/1977/CDV, 2008-12). The module is also suitable for Power over Ethernet (PoE) applications in compliance with IEEE 802.3af (2003) and the new PoE Plus applications.
No special tools are required for either the termination of modules onto cables or the installation of the modules into outlets. The individual single shielding of the modules (in compliance to EN 50174) is absolutely necessary for these high-bit-rate applications.
- Fulfils the requirements for the 2 and 4 connector model according to E Class
- 6-Connector Permanent Link / Channel, certified by independent testing body
- Suitable for EA Class applications according to ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.2 (2011) and EN 50173 series (2011)
- Universal application in all modular LANscape components
- Quick and easy to install (compact design, only 3 individual components, no specific tools required )
- Individual jack shielding by stable diecast housing
- 360 shield contact and cable strn-relief without cable tie
- Captive dust cover, black
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+/4PPoE)
- All components are certified as Category 6A according to ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.2 of GHMT AG
- Certified by a vendor-independent and impartial test lab (GHMAG); PVP Certificate
ISO/IEC 11801 Ed.2.2 2011 ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10Class UL94 V-0
|Number of Ports
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.