The FutureCom S250 inclined outlet is suitable for transmission of digital data signals for conventional applications in compliance with ISO/IEC 11801 Ed.2.2 (2009) and EN 50173-1 (2009). The outlet is also suitable for PoE applications in compliance w ith IEEE 802.3af (2003).
No special tools are required for either the termination of modules onto cables or the installation of the modules into outlets. The individual single shielding of the modules (in compliance to EN 50174) is absolutely necessary for these high-bit-rate applications.
- Suitable for ISO 55-65 raceway, surface, flush or floor box mounting
- Stable galvanised frame with compact design and small dimensions
- No specific tools required
- Single shielding of modules by sturdy die cast metal housing
- Transmission chateristics in compliance with ISO/IEC 11801 Ed.2.2 (2002), EN 50173-1 (2003), IEEE 802.3an and IEEE 802.3af (2003) Power over Ethernet
Class UL94 V-0
|Number of Ports||2|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.