All of Corning’s extra performance packaged in an extra affordable form with extra flexibility. At the heart of your copper solution, the xs500 runs through the core of your infrastructure. A FutureCom copper module provides you with a single-sourced, end-to-end shielded copper solution, including Corning’s 25-year warranty .
Subject to the terms & conditions of the Extended Warranty Program by Corning Cable Systems GmbH & Co. KG.
- Fulfils the requirements for the 2 and 4 connector model according to E Class 3-Connector Permanent Link / Channel, certified by independent testing body Suitable for EA Class applications according to ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.2 (2011) and EN 50173 series ( 2011) Industry standard Keystone dimensions Compatible with existing Corning LANscape Hardware with an adaptor Easy and quick installation (2-piece design), no special tool needed Tested and approved for use according to IEEE802.3.bt Integrated dust ca p (colour coding possible with accessories) All components are certified as Category 6A according to ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.2 of GHMT AG Certified by a vendor-independent and impartial test lab (GHMT AG); PVP Certificate Strain-relief without cable tie po ssible
IEC 60603-7-51 (Edition 1.0 2010)Class UL94 V-0
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.