The Mini-Com Surface Mount Box accepts four Mini-Com Modules. The box offers a variety of mounting options using adhesive tape, screws, or optional magnet. The box includes label pocket for easy identification and is off white.
- Accept Mini-Com(TM) Modules for STP and UTP, fiber optic, and audio/video, which snap in and out for easy moves, adds, and changes
- Mount easily with supplied mounting screws, adhesive tape or optional magnet (CBM-X)
- Cable entry from side and rear knockouts and from opening in center of base
- CBXJ2 and CBX2 include built-in removable blank to add a second module
- Optional adhesive labels available
4-Port Surface Mount Box
Number Of Ports: 4
Color: Off White
Label Type: Label Pocket
Dimension: 4.50 Inch Length x 2.90 Inch Width x 1.06 Inch Height (114.3 mm x 73.6 mm x 27 mm)
UL 1863; UL 2043; RoHS Compliant
|Number of Ports
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.