CORNING | CCAAGB-G5002-A050-C0 | CCAAGB-G5002-A050-C0
FutureCom EA Patch Cord, FRNC, RJ45 - RJ45 Connector Red, RJ45-RJ45 Connector, 5 m
The application-neutral FutureCom category 6A patch cords have four individual foil-shielded pairs (PiMF) and an additional braid shield (S/FTP). They are assembled with a shielded RJ45 connectors on each end. The zero halogen patch cords (LSZH) are no n-corrosive according to IEC 60754-2 (FRNC) and EN 50267, low smoke according to IEC 61034 and EN 50268 and flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1, Category B and EN 50266-2-1. FutureCom S500 patch cords provide additional latch protection.
They are available in various lengths and colors.
- S/FTP flex cable, Category 7
- Application-neutral due to using all four pairs of RJ45 connectors
- Minimum surface transfer impedance of cable (<10 mO/m at 10 MHz)
- Outstanding transmission characteristics according to 10GBase-T
- Additional latch protecti
- Category 6A
- PVP Certificate
- Tested and approved for use according to IEEE802.3.bt
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||5 M | 16.4 FT.|
|Shielded||S/FTP - SCREENED/FOILED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.