Corning closet connector housing (CCH) pigtail panels are CCH panels (CCH-CP) with factory-terminated and -tested pigtails installed. They accommodate all industry-standard connector adapter types including the LC, ST compatible, SC, SC duplex, FC and MT-RJ, as well as the keyed LC. Depending on connector type, they are available in 6-, 8-, 12-, 16- and 24-fiber capacities. Pigtail panels provide easier routing than pigtail modules when the pigtails will be routed and spliced within the same housing . Available with both ribbon and 900 um tight-buffered MIC cable types, each CCH pigtail panel is factory terminated and tested. Each module is shipped assembled with adapters and connectorized pigtails installed to the customer’s specifications.
Many of our fiber optic hardware products are highly configurable. If you don’t see what you are looking for here, please review the ordering matrix contained in the family spec sheet found on the right, or contact Customer Care at 1-800-743-2675.
Enterprise Networks, Data Center
- Universal design approach
- One-size-fits-all LANscape Solutions housings Broadest range of fiber count and adapter types
- Solutions for all needs Colored icon labeling
- Easy connector identification
Cable Type Stubbed: MIC Cable subunit
Fiber Category: 50 µm MM (OM3/OM4/OM4 extended 10G distance)
Product Type (FOH): Panels and Modules
Connector Polish: UPC
Connector Type A: LC
Fiber Count: 12
Number of Adapters per Panel: 6
Pigtail Length (Metric): 3 m
Pigtail Length (US): 9.84 ft
Housing Color (Conn A): Aqua
Adapter Housing Color: Aqua
Adapter Housing Material: Composite
Adapter Insert Material: Ceramic
Adapter Style: Standard
Adapter Type: LC duplex
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Enclosure Type||LANSCAPE (CCH/WCH)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.