CCH pigtailed splice cassettes enable faster field splicing and easy modular management of connectorization within the housing. The CCH pigtailed splice cassettes are preloaded and pre-routed for quick fusion splicing of either individual or ribbon fib er pigtails, using the same space-saving platform as the standard CCH splice cassette.
The pre-routed pigtailed cassettes reduce field labor by streamlining the features and components of the pigtail cassette to allow for efficiencies in the field. They are prepped with a 2 meter pigtail assembly with all pre-existing CCH panel connector options. The pigtailed cassettes have 900 um at the connector panel for added durability and colored 250 um for ease of splicing as well as having strain relief pr e-applied to the assemblies from the manufacturing facility.
With the pigtailed cassette, the field will also enjoy the elimination of individual splice trays or separate splice housings, as well as allowing splicing to be done away from the rack housing in a suitable workspace as needed. The modular design makes it easy to access the fiber in an individual cassette without disturbing the other fibers in the housing.
Each cassette is shipped with the pigtailed CCH adapter panel of choice, one rail for use with CCH-01U/2U/3U housings, and two rails used with CCH-04U housings. Grommets and cable ties for additional strain relief and protective braided tubing for incoming cable are also included. Splicing cassettes ship with the appropriate quanti ty and type of heat-shrink splice protectors.
Many of our products are highly configurable. If you don’t see what you are looking for, review the ordering matrix contained in the family spec sheet or Customer Care at 1-800-743-2675.
Data Center, Enterprise Networks
- Manage cable slack for a CCH panel in a modular footprint
- Fast, easy and reliable initial routing, and quick, simple reaccess for moves, adds and changes (MACs)
- Includes everything needed to convert a CCH housing for modular routing and/or splicing ÔEasy ordering and field installation
- Modular splice capability
- Manage all splices inside the housing 900 um jacket at the connector panel
- Added fibre protection at the connector
- Colored 250 um at splice point
- Easy to identify and prep colored 2um for fast and easy splicing
- Pre-prepped splice cassette
- Saves time in the field with a ready to splice product
- Broad operating temperature range (-40C to +75C)
- Utility and flexibility
Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568A and 606 Tested in accordance with Telecordia GR-3125, UL1863 - Communication Circuit Accessories
Approval and Listings: Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568A and 606; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.