Modules with shuttered LC duplex adapters have additional benefits when compared to traditional LC duplex adapters. The Corning Cable Systems shuttered LC duplex adapter features an integral shutter system that opens internal to the adapter and allows single-handed connector insertion/removal. While the primary purpose of the shutter is to provide dust protection without having to remove and store dust caps, the shutter mechanism is also visual fault locator (VFL) compatible. When a VFL is used at t he opposite end of the link, the corresponding fiber port on the opposite end is illuminated through the shutter.
The modules are designed to fit into Corning Cable Systems Pretium Solutions hardware and are available in 12- and 24-fiber configuration s for shuttered LC duplex connectors. The modules feature a silk screen with port and fiber labeling to aid in system administration. The modules’ reduced-depth footprint provides added room for routing cables into the back of hardware, while providing a solution for shallow, raised-floor boxes. This provides adaptability for the changing data center environment.
Corning Cable Systems Plug & Play(TM) Universal Systems modules are used to break out the 12-fiber MTP Connectors terminated on trunk cab les into shuttered LC duplex connectors to facilitate patching into system equipment ports, patch panels or work area outlets. The module features shuttered LC duplex port adapters across the front and one or two MTP Connector adapters across the back. A factory-terminated and -tested optical fiber assembly inside the module connects the front adapters to the back MTP Connector adapter(s).
The use of Plug & Play Universal Systems modules in the data center offers the advantage of greater manageabili ty and flexibility with a modular infrastructure. As future connectivity requirements change, modules can be easily exchanged to meet those needs, while leaving the existing trunk cable infrastructure in place.
Data Center LAN/SAN
- Connector modulesAllow for fibre modularity while offering both front and rear loading capability Shuttered modulesCreate one-hand operation while eliminating need to keep up with dust caps Universal wired componentsEnable moves, adds an d changes without polarity concerns; provide a simple migration path between 2-fibre and parallel optic applications Standard and low-loss componentsProvide means of meeting increasingly stringent network performance requirements
Fiber Category: 50 µm MM (OM4)
Product Type (FOH): Panels and Modules
Adapter Color Back: Aqua
Adapter Color Front: Aqua
Adapter Type Back: MTP
Adapter Type Front: Shuttered LC
Fiber Count: 24
Number of Adapters per Panel: 12
Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Enclosure Type||LANSCAPE (CCH/WCH)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.