The panels are used with field-installable connectors or in applications where the preconnectorized cables are routed directly from the equipment to the piece of inter-connect hardware. This provides an efficient way to securely mate two or more connec tors.
Closet connector housing panels are offered in 6-, 8-, 12-, 16- and 24-fiber panels for use with the LANscape solutions hardware products. The panels are used with field-installable connectors or in applications where the pre-connectorized cables are routed directly from the equipment to the inter-connect hardware. The panels are available with a variety of industry-standard adapter types. In most applications, the closet connector housing panels are designed for applications where specified l abeling and connector identification are required. This is accomplished by the use of colored icons with different symbols molded into the icon.
- Designed to accommodate all industry-standard adapter types Unique colour-coded connector labeling system Universal approach is used; one panel size fits in all standard LANscape Solutions hardware Available in 6-, 8- and 12-fiber count options in most adapter styles; 16- and 24-fiber count options available in MT-RJ and LC duplex styles Also available for copper modules 12-fibre ST Compatible Connector Panel, 12-fibre SC Duplex Panel, 24-fibre MT-RJ Connector Panel; 36-, 72- and 144-fibre count opt ions available only with MTP adapters
|Connector Type||SC DUPLEX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.