COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | CCRRG-11HA08F045 | CCRRG-11HA08F045
Cable Assembly, Solid, Cat 6, U/UTP, LSZH, 24 Link, 360 1100 Evolve Module Connector, Trident Orientation, Copper Conductor, 45’ Length, White Jacket
- Features a Flexible Row-to-Row Configuration
- Supports Single-Handed Operations
- 2X4 and 2X6 Configurations Allow Seamless Integration to Different Switch Configurations
- 2X4 and 2X6 Release Tools Facilitate One Touch Release of All Cords at Once
- Indivial Release Tool Allows Removal of One Cord at a Time
- 4-Pair Category 6/6A U/UTP and Category 6A F/UTP Assemblies from 6 to 24 Links
- Patch Panel Modules, Outlets, Modular Plugs, InstaPATCH Onelink or Blunt Endpoints
- Sleeving or Hook-N-Loop Bundling Optons Available
- Left, Right or Trident, Series or Paired, Flat or Angled Designed for Optimum Cable Management
- Optimized 23 Inch Breakout Length from Bundling Exit
- Leg Labels Specify a or B Side and the Leg Number
|Connector Type||PLUG MODULES TO PLUG MODULES|
|Lengths||45 FT. | 13.72 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.