S/FTP flex cable, Category 7
Application-neutral due to using all four pairs of RJ45 connectors
Minimum surface transfer impedance of cable (<10 mohm/m at 10 MHz)
Outstanding transmission characteristics according to 10GBase-T
Additional latch protecon
Tested and approved for use according to IEEE802.3.bt
- S/FTP 1000/23s copper cable specified up to 1200 MHz
- Fulfils all requirements of category 7A according to standards EN 50288-9 and IEC 61156-5
- Ensures high system margins according ISO/IEC 11801 Ed.2.2 (2011) and EN 50173 series (2011)
- Suitable for 10Gigabit Ethernet according to IEEE 802.3an
- Each twisted pair is individually shielded with a Al-laminated foil around each pair (PIMF) and a Copper braid, tinned
- Overall shielding with tinned copper wire braiding
- Low smoke according to IEC 61034 and E 50268; halogen-free (ZH/0H), no development of toxic gases in case of fire
- Satisfies Class B interference radiation as well as immunity standards (EN 55022 and EN 55024)
- Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1 and IEC 60332-3, EN 13501-6 and EN 50575 as well as non-corrosive according to IEC 60754-2 (NC)
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE / PoE+/ PoE++) according IEEE 802.3bt to all solid cables with AWG 22 and 23
Compliant with IEC 11801 and EN 50173 Compliant with EN 50173-1 and EN 50288 Compliant with ISO/IEC 1180 and IEC 60332 Compliant with IEC 60754, IEC 60754-2, IEC 61034 and IEC 61156Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1-2 (single cable), IEC 60332-3- 24 (bunch of cables) Reaction to fire according to EN 50575 and EN 13501-6 Non-corrosive according to IEC 60754-2
|Conductor Size||23 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor/Pair Count||4 PAIR|
|Shielded||S/FTP - SCREENED/FOILED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.