Cablofil cable tray is the revolutionary system constructed of precision-engineered, high-quality, welded steel wire. The Cablofil system includes everything to make installation effortless and it adapts easily as your cable management needs grow and c hange. The FAS support system is exclusively designed with a versatile range of profiles and brackets. This innovative system dramatically reduces installation time by utilizing a simple one-step process that requires no screws, bolts or special tools. "T" welding the lateral wires to the top edge wire creates a "Safe-T-Edge" which minimizes the risk of fraying cables and also protects installers from sharp wire ends. The optimized wire size design makes Cablofil cable tray durable and extremely str ong.
Available in 1 in., 2 in., 4 in. and 6 in. depths. Available in widths ranging from 2 in. to 24 in. Standard 10 ft. lengths. Available in: Electro Zinc (EZ), Hot-Dipped Galvanized (GC), 304L Stainless Steel (IN), 316L Stainless Steel (IN), or dura ble UL Classified powder coated colors: Black (BL) and Custom Painted Color (PE).
"T" welded design creates a "Safe-T-Edge" which is easy on installers and cables.
- Special Safe-T-Edge: protects installers from sharp ends while it prevents cables from fraying.
- Wire mesh is smooth and round: to resist dirt and dust build-up.
- Standard 10’ lengths: straight and easy to handle.
- Large mesh size (2 in. wide by 4 in.long ): allows cable installers to route cables in and out at any point without cutting the tray.
- 1 in. to 6 in. high flange side of the tray: prevents cables from falling off.
- Dimensions are nominal: other sizes available on request.
- Available in he following finishes: Electro Zinc, Hot Dipped Galvanized, Stainless Steel 316L, Black Painted, and other Painted.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.