The DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper cable certifiers enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifyin g a cable is one part of a process that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes, the more profitable you’ll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that slow the process down - setting up the tester incorrectly, testing to the wrong limits, waiting for skilled technicians to analyze and troubleshoot failures, misinterpretation of results, and producing test reports that customers cannot understand. As part of the Versiv cabling certification produ ct family, the DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper cable certifiers provides accurate, error-free certification. In the installation business there are multiple teams, varying media types and multiple testing requirements. The difference between being prof itable or not is just a few percentage points. The DSX certifies copper cabling, complies with all standards including Level VI/2G accuracy, making jobs easier to manage, and getting to system acceptance faster. It’s not just for the expert technicians and Project Managers. Individuals of various skill levels can improve the set-up, operation, test reporting, and simultaneously manage diverse projects.
- Versiv modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Unmatched speed for Cat 6A, 8, Class FA, I/II and all current standards
- ProjX system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly
- Taptive user interface simplifies set-up, and eliminates errors
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare management software
- Graphically displays the souce of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- Intertek Verified to TIA Level 2G - the most stringent accuracy requirement
- Copper cable certifiers endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
- Built in Alien Crossalk testing capability
- Compatible with Linkware Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to Lin kWare PC Cable Test Management Software.
- The DSX CableAnalyzer Series family copper cable certifier is based on two modules: the DSX-5000 and DSX-8000. The DSX-5000 certifies twisted pair Cat 5e, 6, 6A and Class FA cabling with limits up to 1000 MHz. T he DSX-8000 certifies twisted pair Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 and Class I/II cabling with limits up to 2000 MHz.
TIA: Category 3,4,5,5e, 6, 6A, 8 per TIA 568-C.2
ISO/IEC Class C and D, E, EA, F, FA and I/II certification per ISO/IEC
Maximum frequency: 2000 MHz
Category 8 test modes (or lower link categories)
Class I/II test modes
ANSI/TIA-1151 Level 2G
Propostandard IEC 61935-1 ED. 5 Level VI
Main Versiv unit with DSX module and battery installed: 2.625 in x 5.25 in x 11.0 in (6.67 cm x 13.33 cm x 27.94 cm)
Main Versiv unit with DSX module and battery installed: 3 lbs, 5oz (1.28 kg)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.