Complete grounding kit for new installations on cabinets with 42 RUs, threaded #10-32 or M5 rail fasteners and rail depth up to 30" (.75M); includes one RGS13442A-4-1 cabinet grounding strip kit, two RGESD2A-1 ESD port kits, one RGRB19U grounding busbar kit and one CGJ630U front-to-back rail jumper kit
- Provides a dedicated ground system to maintain system performance and protect network equipment and personnel
- Patent pending hardware incorporates paint piercing serrations to create a bond point between the cabinet rail, grounding strip, grounding busbar and lug; hardware never needs to be removed as new equipment is added
- Innovative design requires no RUs on the front of the cabinet to allow for maximum cabinet density
- Includes all components needed for a new cabinet grounding installation: cabinet grounding strip kit, two-hole electrostatic discharge (ESD) port kit, grounding busbar kit and front to back rail jumper kit
- Optimized for installation on 19" cabinets that meet EIA-310-D with 42 RUs and cabinet rail depths up to 40"
- Engineered to comply with US and International grounding requirements
|Ground Rod Material||COPPERBONDED|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.