Category 5e, RJ45, 8-position, 8-wire universal jack module. Yellow.
- 100% Performance tested - Confidence that each jack module will deliver the critical electrical performance requirements
- Utilizes enhanced Giga-TX technology - Optimizes performance by eliminating conductor untwist and reduces installation time and expense
- Improved termination cap - Conductor retention slots simplify jack module termination
- Modular - UTP jack modules snap in and out of all Mini-Com faceplates, modular patch panels and surface mount boxes for easy moves, adds and changes
- True strain relief - Controls cable bend radius for long term installed performance
- Individually serialized - Marked with quality control number for future traceability
- RJ45 interface - Industry standard interface provides a quick and easy plug and play connection to RJ45 patch cords; backwards compatible
- Identification - Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons for port Identification
- Keyed version available - Color-specific keys with positive and negative keying features mechanically and visually distinguish connections to prevent unintentional mating with unlike keyed or non-keyed modular plugs, offering network design flexibility, versatility, accommodating discrete networks for enhanced security
- Angle termination version available - Side opening allows cable to be terminated to the right or left side of the jack module; ideal for installations that have minimal depth that may not allow standard bend radius practices to be accommodated
Exceeds Channel and Component Requirements of ANSI/TIA-568.2-D and ISO 11801 Standards for the Respective Category, Meets IEC 60603-7, Supports 2500 Connection Cycles with IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at and 802.3bt Type 3 and Type 4, UL 1863 and UL 2043 and Ro HS Compliant.
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.