- 100% performance tested: Confidence that each jack module will deliver the critical electrical performance requirements
- Modular: UTP jack modules snap in and out of all Mini-Com Faceplates, Modular Patch Panels and Surface Mount Boxes for easy moves, a dds, and changes
- Individually serialized: Marked with quality control number for future traceability
- RJ45 interface: Industry standard interface provides a quick and easy plug and play connection to RJ45 patch cords; backwards compatible
- Identificatio: Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons for port identification
- Angle termination version available: Side opening allows cable to be terminated to the right or left side of the jack module; ideal for installations that have minimal d epth that may not allow standard bend radius practices to be accommodated
- Termination tools (optional): EGJT termination tool ensures conductors are fully terminated by utilizing a smooth forward motion without impact on critical internal components fo r maximum reliability; TGJT termination tool ideal for high volume installations
- Block out device (optional): Provides a simple and secure method to control access to data ports while not in use
- Shuttered version (optional): Integrated spring shuttered door keeps out dust and debris of unmated RJ45 jack modules automatically
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.