The Mini-Com Cat 5e Shielded RJ45 TG Jack Module is designed to terminate 4-pair, 22-26 AWG twisted pair cable. Each module is 100% factory tested to exceed industry standard performance requirements. TG style termination eliminates the need for a term ination tool. Each jack is individually serialized for traceability and is compatible with Mini-Com Shielded Modular Patch Panels and Faceplates. The jack module is black.
- 100% performance tested: Confidence that each jack module will deliver the critical electrical performance requirements
- Improved termination cap: Conductor retention slots simplify jack module termination
- Integral shield: Provides a 360 degree conductive path to ground shielded jack module with no additional assembly required; shield provides seamless bonding of the jack module with Mini-Com All Metal Modular Patch Panels
- Modular: Shielded jack modules snap in and out of all Mini-Com Faceplates, All Metal Modular Patch Panels, and Surface Mount Boxes for easy moves, adds, and changes
- True strain relief: Controls cable bend radius for long term installed performance
- Individually serialized: Marked with quality control number for future traceability RJ45 interface Industry standard interface provides a quick and easy plug and play connection to RJ45 patch cords; backwards compatible
- Identification: Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons for port identification
- Keyed version available Color-specific keys with positive and negative keying features mechanically and visually distinguish connections to prevent unintentional mating with unlike keyed or non-keyed modular plugs, offering network design flexibility, versatility, acc ommodating discrete networks for enhanced security
- Termination tools (optional): EGJT termination tool ensures conductors are fully terminated by utilizing a smooth forward motion without impact on critical internal components for maximum reliability; TGJT termination tool ideal for high volume installations
- Block out device (optional): Provides a simple and secure method to control access to data ports while not in use
Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 5e and ISO 11801 Class D Channel and Component Requirements at Swept Frequencies up to 100 MHz. Complies with ANSI/TIA-1096A, Supports IEEE 802.3af/802.3at and Proposed 802.3bt Type 3 and Type 4 PoE Applications, Meets IEC 60603-7, UL 1863 and UL 2043, RoHS Complaint
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.