PANDUIT | CJS6X88TGY
Shielded RJ45 Cat 6A TG Jack Module Black
The Mini-Com Cat 6A Shielded RJ45 TG Jack Module is designed to terminate 4-pair, 22-26 AWG twisted pair cable. Each module is 100% factory tested to exceed industry standard performance requirements. TG style termination eliminates the need for a term ination tool. Each jack is individually serialized for traceability and is compatible with Mini-Com Shileded Modular Patch Panels and Faceplates. The jack module is black.
- Optimizes performance by eliminating conductor untwist and reduces installation time and expense
- Shortens the tuning length of the shielded jack module enabling higher performance
- Shielded jack modules snap in and out of all Mini-Com faceplates, metal modular patch panels and surface mount boxes for easy moves, adds and changes
- Controls cable bend radius for long term installed performance
- Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons for port identification
Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A and ISO 11801 Class EA Channel Requirements for Supporting 10GBASE-T Transmission Over Twisted Pair Cabling Systems in a 4-Connector Configuration up to 100 meters at Swept Frequencies 1 to 500 MHz. Meets ANSI/TIA-5 68-C.2 and ISO 11801 Category 6A Component Requirements at SweptFrequencies up to 500 MHz, Complies with ANSI/TIA-1096A, Meets IEC 60603-7 and IEC 60512-99-001, Rated for 2500 Cycles with IEEE 802.3af / 802.3at and Proposed 802.3bt Type 3 and Type 4 fo r up to 100W, UL 1863 and RoHS Compliant
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.