Corning Cable Systems Single-Fiber Port Cleaners are designed to clean connector end-faces in patch panels and adapters. An integrated dust cap allows for cleaning unmated connector end-faces. Single-fiber port cleaners are proven effective for removin g the following from connector end-faces: skin oil, hand lotion, Arizona road dust, pre- and post-mate graphite, salt, isopropyl alcohol residue and distilled water residue. These cleaners are easy to use and offer over 525 cleanings.
- Cleaning system rotates 180 degrees
- Provides a full cleaning of the connector end face
- Extendable tip
- Allows for cleaning in hard-to-reach spaces
- Cleaning fibers dissipate static
- Addresses any electrostatic discharge (ESD) concerns
- Numerous engagem
- Offers over 525 cleanings
Product Type (FOJP): Accessories
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.