The ComNet CopperLine CLFE(X)UTP Ethernet over UTPline consists of four models that support 100Mbps Ethernet aswell as Pass-through Power over Ethernet (PoE) over twistedpair cable (CAT5, UTP). These models support transmissiondistances of up to 3,000 feet (914m) at 10 Mbps, or 2,100feet (640m) at 100 Mbps. The CLFE1UTP, the CLFE4UTP,CLFE8UTP and the CLFE16UTP transport, one, four, eightor sixteen channels respectively. The IEEE 802.3-compliantEthernet electrical interface of these Ethernet extender s alsomeets the requirements for IEEE 802.3af/at PoE power,passing-through up to 30 watts of power per port to thepowered device (PD). The CLFE(X)UTP series may also beused interchangeably with other CopperLine Ethernet-over-UTP extenders. LED indicato rs confirm operating status ofthe device. Packaged in a rugged aluminum housing, theseunits are designed for desktop or stand-alone mounting.The CLFE8UTP and CLFE16UTP are offered in EIA 19" 1Uhigh rack for easy installation. Environmentally hardened t othe requirements of NEMA TS-1/ TS-2 for most out-of-plantapplications, and true plug-and-play design ensures ease ofinstallation and operation.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Transmits individual Ethernet data channels with Passthrough
- PoE over standard UTP cable
- Extends Ethernet up to 3,000 feet (914 m) over UTP
- Extended temperature operation from -40C to +75C
- Extended Pass-through PoE meets the IEEE 802.3af and
- 802.3standard for Power over Ethernet
- High-data rate, ideal for the high bandwidth requirements
- of Mega-pixel cameras, multiple IP cameras systems, and
- cameras requiring jumbo frame transmission
- Symmetric Bandwidth provides consistent upload and
- downloadth virtually zero packet loss over the total
- usable distance
- Type tested to RFC-2544 TCP/IP network bandwidth packet
- transmission standards
- User-selectable data rate for maximum bandwidth and
- transmission distance utilization
- Complies with all majoEE standards and RFC network
- protocols for UDP, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs
- Designed for use in harsh operating environments: Fully
- compliant with the environmental requirements of NEMA
- TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans specification for traffic signal
- Control equint
- Aluminum housing
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Descrip tion
- The ComNet CopperLine CLFE(X)UTP Ethernet over UTP
- line consists of four models that support 100Mbps Ethernet as
- well as Pass-through Power over Ethernet (PoE) twisted
- pair cable (CAT5, UTP). These models support transmission
- distances of up to 3,000 feet (914m) at 10 Mbps, or 2,100
- feet (640m) at 100 Mbps. The CLFE1UTP, the CLFE4UTP,
- CLFE8UTP and the CLFE16UTP transport, one, four, eight
- or sixteen chann respectively. The IEEE 802.3-compliant
- Ethernet electrical interface of these Ethernet extenders also
- meets the requirements for IEEE 802.3af/at PoE power,
- passing-through up to 30 watts of power per port to the
- powered device (PD). The CLFE(X)UTP sies may also be
- used interchangeably with other CopperLine Ethernet-over-
- UTP extenders. LED indicators confirm operating status of
- the device. Packaged in a rugged aluminum housing, these
- units are designed for desktop or stand-alone mounting.
- The E8UTP and CLFE16UTP are offered in EIA 19" 1U
- high rack for easy installation. Environmentally hardened to
- the requirements of NEMA TS-1/ TS-2 for most out-of-plant
- applications, and true plug-and-play design ensures ease of
- installation and operatio
- Ethernet-over-UTP/Twisted Pair Extender
- with Pass-Through PoE
- Applic ations
- R etrofit existing analog CCTV installations to
- Ethernet-based systems
- CCTV systems for Casinos, airports, school campuses
- PoE Power and Pass-through P
|Number of Ports||1 PORT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.