COMNET COMMUNICATION NETWORKS | CNFE1004APOEM/M
Ethernet Media Converter, A-Unit, Industrial, 1-Fiber, Multimode, SC, 100 Mbps Ethernet, 48 to 57 Volt DC, 4" Length x 3.7" Width x 1" Height, With 30 Watt PoE+, Mini
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Exceeds the Requirements of the Latest PoE+ Standard (IEEE 802.3at)
- The Ethernet Electrical Interface Auto-Negotiates to Either 10 or 100 Mbps without the Need for any User Selection
- Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE): Provides 30 Watts in Two Modes at 48 Volt DC, for High Output Demand Applications of Remote Ethernet Equipment
- Automatic Resettable Solid State Current Limiters for Modem Protection
- Electrical Port Supports Both Auto-Negotiation of Data Speeds and Automatic Mdi/Mdi-X Crossover for Full and Half-Duplex Operation
- Lifetime Warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in USA
|Port 1 Device Technology||MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.