The ComNet CNFE4+1SMS(M,S)2 is a five-port self-managed Ethernet switch with uplink management functionality. It provides 4 ports operating at 10/100Mbs and is designed to combine Ethernet data from the four electrical ports into a single optical port and forward that data to the next network device, using two-fiber ST or SC optical connectors. There is no programming required to use this switch. The ComNet CNFE4+1SMS comes pre-programmed, preventing network video flooding with a switch selection th at allows the fiber port to be used as an uplink or as an unmanaged switch. It is "Plug-and-Play" easy to use. LED indicators confirm the operating status of this device.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- No Programming Required
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 4 10/100 BASE-T(X) electrical port
- 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical ports support Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplexta
- Pre-programmed Port for uplink
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Compliant with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/lowline voltage conditions and transient vltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Power and Activity status LED indicators
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use -ComFit
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
|No Exp Modules/Slots||1-2|
|Type of Device||STANDALONE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.