The ComNet CNFE4US Ethernet 4 port unmanagedswitch Series is designed to transmit and receive10/100 Mbps data over optical fiber through userselectable SFP options or 10/100 Mbps data overCAT5E/6 electrical cable. This unit integrates 4independent 10/1 00 Mbps channels in a singlepackage. The CNFE4FX2TX2US and CNFE4FX4USrequire the ordering of sold-separately interchangeableSFP modules for fiber type, distance and connectors.The CNFE4FX2TX2US and CNFE4TX4US electricalinterfaces will Auto-Negotiate to 10 Mbps, or 100 MbpsEthernet rate without any adjustments. The opticalinterfaces operate at a 100 Mbps Ethernet rate. Allmodels are environmentally hardened to operate indemanding environments. LED indicators are providedfor confirming equipment opera ting status. Packagedin the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, these unitsmay be either wall or rack-mounted, or may be DIN-railmounted by the addition of ComNet model DINBKT1adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical port
- 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical ports support Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or
- 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X cover
- Designed to meet full compliance with the
- environmental requirements (ambient operating
- temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity
- with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions
- and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/T
- and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control
- Uses interchangeable SFP for fiber type, distance and
- connector (Ordered separately)
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal
- input/output lines provides unconditionaotection
- from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- LED Indicators for Power and Activity
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Hot-swappable rack modules
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use
- Comifetime Warranty
Product Type: Ethernet
|No Exp Modules/Slots||1-2|
|Number of Ports||1-4|
|Type of Device||STANDALONE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.