The ComNet CNGE11FX3TX8MS[POE][HO] has three 100/1000Base-FX SFP ports and eight 10/100/1000Base-TX ports. Two of the SFP ports support 2.5 Gbps SFPs for high speed communication in bandwidth. The CNGE11FX3TX8MSPOE model provides eight electrical ports supporting up to thirty watts of power. intensive applications.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 2 SFP ports support 2.5 Gbps SFP modules for high speed communication
- Fast Redundancy/Recovery MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE802.1s/w/D) and ERPS G.8032
- Supports IPV6 new internet protocol version
- Provided HTTPS/SSH protocol enhances network security
- Supportsevice Binding security function
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3 & RMON & 802.1Q VLAN Network Management
- Supports ACL, 802.1x User Authentication for security
- Multiple notifications warn of unexpected events
- Electric Port Supports Auto-negotiation for Full Duex or Half Duplex Data Throughput
- Web-based, Telnet and Console (CLI) configuration, and Windows-based (eVision) monitoring
- Designed for wall or DIN rail mount installations
- Supports Jumbo Frame up to 9.6KB for streaming video applications
- POE Modelsrovide IEEE802.3at compliant 30 W PoE+ ports
|Number of Ports||5-12|
|Type of Device||CHASSIS SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.