The ComNet CNGE24FX12TX12MS[POE] has twelve 100/1000Base-FX SFP ports and twelve 10/100/1000Base-TX ports. Two of the SFP ports support 2.5 Gbps SFPs for high speed communication in bandwidth intensive applications. The IEEE802.3-compliant unit offers multiple Ethernet redundancy protocols (MSTP/RSTP/STP/ERPS (G.8032)) which protect your applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions by redirecting transmission within the network. The switch provides advanced IP-based management t hat can limit the maximum bandwidth for each connected IP device, allowing the user to adjust usage. The CNGE24FX12TX12MSPOE models provide twelve electrical ports supporting up to thirty watts of power. All PoE ports are IEEE 802.3at compliant.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 2 SFP ports support 2.5 Gbps SFP modules for high speed communication
- Supports IPV6 new internet protocol version
- Provided HTTPS/SSH protocol enhances network security
- Supports Device Binding security function
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) foriltering multicast traffic
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3 & RMON & 802.1Q VLAN Network Management
- Supports ACL, 802.1x User Authentication for security
- Multiple notifications warn of unexpected events
- Fast Redundancy/Recovery MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE802.1s/w/D) d ERPS (G.8032)
- Supports IP-based bandwidth management
- Supports application-based QoS management
- Supports LLDP Protocol
- 19 inch rack mountable design
- Electric Port Supports Auto-negotiation for Full Duplex or Half Duplex Data Throughput
- Web-based, et and Console (CLI) configuration, and Windows-based (eVision) monitoring
- Supports Jumbo Frame up to 9.6KB for streaming video applications
- Multiple power supply options available including internal mains AC and/or dual external DC inputs
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.