The ComNet CN GE2FE16MS Managed Ethernet Switch providesrobust transmission of (16) 10/100 BASE -TX and (2) 10/100/1000TXor 100/1000FX combo ports, of gigabit Ethernet data. Unlikemost Ethernet switches, these environmentally hardened units aredesigned for direct deployment in difficult out-of-plant or roadsideoperating environments, and are available for use with eitherconventional CAT -5e copper or optical transmission media. Diversemedia selection allows for easy implementation of point-to-point, linear add-drop, drop-and-repeat, star, or true self-healing ring andmesh network system architectures. The 16 electrical ports supportthe 10/100 Mbps Ethernet IEEE 802.3 protocol, and auto-negotiatingand auto-MDI/ MDIX features are provided for simpli city and ease ofinstallation. 2 ports are 10/100/1000 configurable for copper or fibermedia for use with multimode or single mode optical fiber, selectedby optional SFP modules. These network managed layer 2 switchesare optically (100/1000 BASE -FX) an d electrically compatible withany IEEE 802.3 compliant Ethernet devices. Plug-and-play designensures ease of installation, and no electrical or optical adjustmentsare ever required. The CN GE2FE16MS incorporates LED indicatorsfor monitoring the operati ng status of the managed switch andnetwork. These units are DIN -rail or wall mountable.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Environmentally hardened for direct deployment in difficult
- unconditioned out-of-plant and roadside installations
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full
- compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient
- operating temperaturemechanical shock, vibration, humidity
- with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and
- transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and CALTRANS
- Traffic Signal Control Equipment Specifications
- Extended ambient operating temperature ran:
- -40 C to +75 C
- 10/100 BASE-TX and 100/1000 BASE-FX compatible
- Flexible optics configuration via SFP plug-in modules
- DIN rail or wall-mountable mounting
- Redundant power supply compatibility reduces possibility of
- single-point-of-failure for highpossible reliability
- Fully configurable through web-based or SNMP network
- IGMP Snooping V1/V2 for multicast filtering and IGMP Query V1/V2
- Port based VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
- Rapid Spanning Tree protocol (IEEE 802.1W)
- Power Supply Included
- Lie Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.