The ComNet CNGE2FE4SMSPoEHO is a six-port self-managed switch with uplink management functionality and provides 4 copper ports operating at 10/100 Mbps and two Gbps optical SFP ports. It is designed to combine four electrical ports and one Gbps SFP por t into one of two optical SFP ports. The CNGE2FE4SMSPoEHO SFP ports forwards this data to the next network device or can be configured for drop and insert operation. The CNGE2FE4SMSPoEHO uses ComNet SFPs for connector and distance options. There is no programming required to use this product. The ComNet CNGE2FE4SMSPOEHO comes pre-programmed, preventing network video flooding with dip-switch selection of fiber ports as uplink or as an unmanaged switch. Ports 1 to 4 can supply up to thirty watts (30) of power ("Power over Ethernet") per port based on the IEEE 802.3at standard and can supply up to thirty (30) watts of PoE from ports 1 and 2 and up to sixty (60) watts of PoE from ports 3 and 4.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- No Programming Required
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical ports
- 1000 BASE-FX SFP ports for Gigabit operation
- 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical ports support Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex d.
- Optical port supports 1000 Mbps full duplex data
- IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
- Up to 30 W PoE+ on Ports 1 and 2? Up to 60 W PoE+ on Ports 3 and 4?
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Pre-programmed Port for uplink
- Automatic MDI-X crossover
- Compliant with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/lowline voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltr ans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Power and Activity status LED indicators
- Interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use -ComFit
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.