The ComNet CNGE2FE8MSPOE2 is a hardened Managed Ethernet Switch. It provides IEEE 802.3af (15W) PoE to eight 10/100BASE-T(X) ports and has two-gigabit combination SFP or RJ-45 ports. Up to 120 watts of PoE power is available for distribution across all 8 TX ports. All SFP ports utilize ComNet SFP modules for fiber and connector type and distance. The CNGE2FE8MSPOE2 is a redundant switch offering multiple Ethernet redundancy protocols, C-Ring (recovery time less than 10ms over 250 units of connection ), ComRing, and MSTP/RSTP/STP (IEEE 802.1 s/w/D). This redundancy feature protects your applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions by redirecting transmission within the network. Network management is supported by eConsole, a pow erful, easy-to-use Windows-based utility, as well as Web-based telnet, and Console (CLI) configurations. This environmentally hardened switch is designed for direct deployment in difficult out-of-plant or roadside operating environments.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 5.6 Gbps Switching bandwidth: 2 Combo Gigabit Ports 8 10/100T(X) Ports
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3af, up to 120 watts of PoE power is available for distribution across all 8 10/100BASE-TX ports
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic & Port Trunking for ease of bandwidth management
- STP/RSTP/MSTP supported
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental requirements of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment.
- Operting Temperature: -40 to +75C (-40 to +167F). Functional to +85C (185F)
- Exclusive ComNet C-Ring fast recovery technology protects mission-critical applications from network interruptions or temporary malfunctions. Recovery time <10 ms, with > 25 0 switches within the ring
- Redundant DC inputs for uninterrupted operation in the event of a loss of operating power or a power supply failure
- Centralized management via Windows utility, eConsole, configurable via browser, or by Telnet and console (CLI) ports
- Port lock to prevent access from unauthorized MAC address
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 for secure network management
- C-RSTP supports network applications with complex topology
- Lifetime Warranty
|No Exp Modules/Slots||9-12|
|Number of Ports||5-12|
|Type of Device||STANDALONE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.