The ComNet CNGE8MS is an 8-port Managed Ethernet Switch designed to reliably operate in harsh, environmentally challenging applications. It features four (4) 1000BASE-TX and four (4) gigabit combo ports. The four combo ports are 10/100/1000Mbps configu rable for either Cat5-e copper, or multimode or single-mode optical fiber by the use of optional ComNet SFPs for connector type and distance. Exclusive to ComNet is C-Ring, a feature that protects the network from interruptions or temporary malfunction s with fast recovery technology. Legacy ring allows the switch to be used in an existing ring of ComNet X-Ring enabled switches. Redundant DC inputs are included for uninterrupted operation in the event of a power supply failure. The electrical ports s upport the 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet IEEE802.3 protocol, and auto-negotiating and auto-MDi/MDiX features are provided. These network-managed layer 2 switches are optically and electrically compatible with any IEEE802.3 compliant Ethernet device. The CNG E8MS is DIN-rail or wall-mountable.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 16Gbps Switching bandwidth: 4 Combo Gigabit Ports & 4 10/100/1000T(X) Ports
- IGMP v2/v3 (IGMP snooping support) for filtering multicast traffic & Port Trunking for ease of bandwidth management
- STP/RSTP/MSTP supported
- Fully Compliant with the Environmenal Requirements of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 & the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- Compatible and fully functional when used in a Moxa Turbo ring topology
- Operating Temperature: -40 C to +75 C (-40 F to +167 F). Functional to +85 C (185 F)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Fastest Redundant Ethernet Ring: ComNet C-Ring. Recovery time <30ms, with > 250 switches within the ring
- Windows utility, eConsole, supports centralized management, and is web-based configurable, or by Telnet
- and console LI) ports
- Supports LLDP (Link Layer Discovery Protocol)
- Port lock to prevent access from unauthorized MAC address
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 for secure network management
- PTP Client (Precision Time Protocol) for clock synchronization
- C-RSTP supports network appations with complex topology
|No Exp Modules/Slots||5-8|
|Number of Ports||5-12|
|Type of Device||STANDALONE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.