COMMSCOPE SYSTIMAX SOLUTIONS | CPCGGL2-04F025 | CPCGGL2-04F025
25FT F/UTP Modular Patch Cord, GigaSPEED X10D G10FP on 3295 Solid, CAT 6A, 4-Pair, T568B, LSZH, Spring Green Jacket
CommScope has developed the SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D Foiled Twisted Pair (F/UTP) G10FP patch cord to support the GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP channel. Along with GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP cable and patching hardware, CommScope Labs has characterized the performance of these cords in thousands of different channel configurations using the Modal Decomposition Modeling (MDM) tool.
The high performance G10FP modular patch cord family has a patented plug design featuring a distinctive metallized body and anti-snag latch for easy and rapid field identification. The G10FP plug exhibits a dramatic reduction in variation of performance via the innovative plug design. A compact crimp ring ensures secure and reliable contact between cable shield and plug, also allowing a low profile to rear of the plug housing.
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed the channel specifications of Amendment 1 to ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class EA and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A up to 500 MHz when used as part of a GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP Channel in registered SYSTIMAX installations
- Can support network line speeds up to at least 10 gigabits per second
- Qualifies for the SYSTIMAX 20-Year Extended Warranty and Applications Assurance when included as part of a registered SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D F/UTP channel
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||25 FT. | 7.62 M|
|Shielded||F/UTP - FOILED/UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.