The SYSTIMAX 360 GigaSPEED X10D 360GS10E Patch Cords are for use at both ends of a SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D channel. The high performance 360GS10E modular patch cord family has a patented plug design featuring a distinctive aqua sled and anti-snag latch for easy and rapid field identification. The 360GS10E plug exhibits dramatic reduction in performance variation via a new innovative design. Together with high precision manufacturing, this provides the electrical performance needed to deliver the SYSTIMAX GigaSPEED X10D Solution.
- Electrical performance guaranteed to meet or exceed the channel specifications of Amendment 1 to ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class EA and ANSI/TIA-568-C Category 6A up to 500 MHz when used as part of a GigaSPEED X10D UTP Channel in registered SYSTIMAX installation
U/UTP Modular Patch Cord
Cord Length: 10 ft
DC Resistance: 0.30 Ohm Maximum
Safety Voltage Rating: 300 Volt
Environmental Space: Non-Plenum
Operating Temperature: 14 to 140 deg F (-10 to 60 deg C)
Cable Type: U/UTP (Unshielded)
Interface: RJ45 Plug (Connector A and B)
Jacket Color: Spring Green
Interface Feature: Standard (Connector A and B)
Pair Quantity: 4
Conductor Type: Solid
Material: Copper Alloy, Polycarbonate
Outlet/Module Contact Plating: Precious Metals
Plug Insertion Life: 750 Times Minimum
Plug Retention Force: 30 lbf (133 N) Minimum
Includes: 860474295|1095B SG 4/24 RVAR (Product Component - Not Orderable): GigaSPEED X10D 1095B Category 6A U/UTP Cable, Non-Plenum, Spring Green Jacket, 4 Pair Count, Variable Length, Reel
Cordage Type: 1095B 4/24 Solid
|RJ45 TO RJ45
|10 FT. | 3.05 M
|U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.