PANDUIT | CPPL48WBLY
Mini-Com Patch Panel w/labels 48 Port 2 RU BL
The Mini-Com Faceplate Modular Patch Panel accepts up to 48 Mini-Com Modules for unshielded applications in 2 RU and mounts to 19 inch and 23 inch racks and cabinets. The panel offers front access, includes label pockets for easy identification, and is black.
- Release snap feature on faceplate allows front access to installed modules
- Accept Mini-Com(TM) Modules for UTP, fiber optic, and audio/video, which snap in and out for easy moves, adds, and changes
- Label versions available for easy port identification; replacement label/label covers available
- Mount to standard EIA 19" racks or 23" racks with optional extender brackets
- Angled patch panels facilitate proper bend radius control and minimize the need for horizontal cable managers
|Number of Ports||48|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.