TOA’s CS-64, CS-154, and CS-304 speakers are for outdoor-use, they use wide-range horns that can provide background music or paging announcements which have high quality sound. They are designed to produce high output with an increase of the speaker ac oustic conversion efficiency, by the use of a horn in combination with a cone speaker. The CS-64 employs an exponential horn, while the CS-154 and CS-304 use constant directivity horns (90 horizontal) to control sound directivity, realizing uniform and clear sound dispersion over a wide area. These wide-range speakers are also designed to stand up to the rigorous weather conditions when installed outdoors. The speakers’ ABS resin enclosure is light in weight, structurally strong and resistant to imp acts. Since the enclosures are also treated with weatherproof polyurethane resin paint, they are extremely resistant to the effects of ultraviolet light, ensuring many years of reliable operation. The speakers also comply with IP-64 Standard requiremen ts for dust proof and waterproof capabilities. In addition, the internal speaker parts feature a special weatherproof treatment to enhance the waterproof properties of the entire speaker. Stainless-steel brackets and screws further protect the unit fro m rust and corrosion.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Constant directivity coverage (CS-154/CS-304)
- High sensitivity: up to 98 dB (1 W/1 M)
- Moisture-resistant speaker component (4.72 in.)
- Built-in 70.7 V/100 V transformer with screwdriver-adjustable power taps
- Lightweight, sealed ensur
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.