Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- The ComNet CWGE28FX4TX24MS Layer 2 Managed 28 Port Ethernet Switch Supports Twenty-Four (24) 10/100/1000BASE-TX Ports and Four (4) 1000BASE-FX Ports of Ethernet Data the Four 1000BASE-FX Ports are SFP Configurable for Fiber Type (multimode or single-mo de), Connector Type and Distance
- The Exclusive C-Ring Redundant Ring Feature Protects Networks from Interruptions or Temporary Malfunctions with its Fast Recovery Technology
- The Electrical Ports Support the 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet IEEE 802.3 Protocol and Auto-Negotiating and Auto-MDI/MDIX Features are Included the CWGE28FX4TX24MS are Optically (1000BASE-FX) and Electrically Compatible with any IEEE 802.3 Compliant Ethernet Device
|No Exp Modules/Slots||12+|
|Number of Ports||25-48|
|Type of Device||CHASSIS SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.