Heavy Duty D Series Drawers
Fully enclosed top with inside dimensions measuring 15-7/8 wide by 14-1/2 deep, the D Series drawers feature spring-loaded latches and rugged, straight-forward construction. Installed keylock option available. 2, 3 and 4 space models include drawer mat and rear cable grommet at no extra charge.
- Full extension ball bearing slides extend 14
- Attractive flush spring latch to keep drawer closed
- Keylock option for security, factory-installed
- Rear grommet for cable entry and protection on 2, 3 and 4 space models
- No-slip drawer mat keeps equipment safe in 2, 3 and 4 space models
- Inside dimensions 15-7/8 wide x 14 deep
- Storage height is 1/2 less than overall height
- Choice of two finishes: black brushed and anodized, black textured powder coat
- Five sizes available
- Heavy duty rack drawer
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.