These 12V DC operating audio and visual indicators can be used in areas where no power supply is available. The onboard battery charges from a 12V clear signal.
Featuring a green LED and a red LED for each channel and a push button to mute the internal sounder when triggered, these are designed to remotely monitor an intruder alarm installed on site or whether a ’Fire Door’ is open or closed.
The DA240 is normally installed in a manager’s office or a security gatehouse. When a ’Fire Door’ opens the sounder in the unit activates and the red LED for that channel illuminates.
Pressing the button silences the sounder and the red LED remains illuminated indicating that the ’Fire Door’ is still open. When the ’Fire Door’ is closed the sounder activates again and the green LED illuminates to indicate that the ’Fire Door’ is now closed. Pressing the button again when the door is closed silences the sounder and the green LED extinguishes.
The red LED will switch off only when the alarm line is clear and the door is closed.
- Mild steel enclosure
- Supply voltage 12V DC
- Current consumption: DA240 <25mA, DA280 <55mA
- Engineer adjustable sounder (DA280 only)
- Trigger input DC +ve
- Tamper switch
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.