Tripp Lite’s DB9 offers dataline surge suppression for DB9 serial ports of data terminal and data communications equipment, including PCs, printers, modems and more. User configurable for use with male or female captive DB9 ports. Offers protection on all 9 lines, plus D shell chassis. Convenient DB9 input and output connects directly to the protected port, obtaining a ground outlet from the computer chassis. Surge suppression is handled with balanced arrays of high-speed avalanche diodes that diver t excess energies created by electrostatic discharges, faulty wiring or lightning away from network interface connections. Tripp Lite network surge suppressors reduce blown interface cards, garbled transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment fail ure by safely shunting dataline surges to ground. SUPPRESSION: Reversible DB9 m/f jacks, protects pins 1-9 and chassis, 18V clamping
- DB9 protects 9 pin serial connections for dataline surge suppression of data terminal, data communications equipment and PCs, printers, modems and more
- Reversible for use with male or female captive DB9 ports
- Offers protection on all 9 data lines, plus D shell chassis
- Surge suppression utilizing high speed avalanche diodes divert excess energies on the network to ground
In-Line Surge Suppressor
Circuit Breaker (Amp): 340 Amp
Recommended Electrical Service: 120 Volt, 230 Volt
Input Connection Type: DB9
Clamping Voltage: 18 Volt RMS
Telephone/DSL Protection: No
Cable (Coax) Protection: No
Network (Ethernet) ProtectNo
Additional Dataline Protection: 1-9 And Chassis
|Number of Outlets||9|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.