The VESA-compliant DDR1327SFC Full Motion Flex Arm Desk Clamp attaches to your desk, table or workstation, allowing you to mount a monitor above it and free up valuable workspace. Ideal for home and office, the DDR1327SFC fits most flat-panel displays from 13 to 27 inches.
Swivel arm can be independently adjusted for angle and height to give you maximum flexibility in positioning your monitor to fit your environment and comfort level. Move the screen closer to you, or push it out of your way when no t in use. A 180 swivel and -15 to 15 tilt capability minimizes glare and provides comfortable viewing from multiple angles. A 360 rotation lets you view your monitors in portrait or landscape orientation.
Durable clamp attaches to most flat surface s up to 3.5 inches thick with a firm grip. Swivel arm supports up to 10 kgs. The durable all-metal frame with scratch-resistant powder-coated finish tolerates frequent handling and blends with any décor. Mounting hardware is included. Conforms to VESA- compliant displays with any of the following mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 mm, 75 x 100 mm, 100 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm.
Attaches to Most Desks, Tables and Workstations
Clamps securely to most flat surfaces up to 3.5 in. thick
Fits most flat-pal displays from 13 to 27 in.
Swivel arm adjusts independently for angle and height
Ideal for home and office use
Convenient One-Touch Adjustment
180 swivel and -15 to +15 tilt capability provides comfortable viewing
Full 360 rotation for vng in portrait or landscape orientation
Durable Metal Construction
Supports up to 10 kgs.
Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish blends with any décor
Mounting hardware included
Display cable attaches to swivel arm with included clips to reducutter
Supports the following VESA mounting hole patterns: 75 x 75 mm, 75 x 100 mm, 100 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm
- Fits most flat-panel displays from 13 to 27 in.
- One-touch adjustment for comfortable viewing
- 180 swivel and -15 to +15 tilt for wide range of motion
- Supports up to 10 kgs.
|Type||STORAGE AREA NETWORK|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.