The VESA-compliant DDR1527SDC Dual Vertical Flat-Screen Desk Stand/Clamp Mount frees up valuable space on your desk, table or workstation by allowing you to mount two flat-panel displays on a vertical pole. Ideal for home or office, the DDR1527SDC fits most flat-panel displays from 15 to 27 inches. You can use it as a desktop stand or clamp it to a flat surface up to three inches thick.One-touch adjustment lets you optimize viewing angles and improve ergonomics as you switch tasks during the day. Ad just the dual mounting plates independently for angle and height to give you maximum flexibility in positioning your displays to fit your environment and comfort level. A 20 swivel and -20 to +20 tilt capability minimizes glare and provides comforta ble viewing from multiple angles. A 360 rotation lets you view your displays in portrait and landscape orientations.Each mounting plate supports flat-panel displays up to 18 pounds. The durable all-metal frame with scratch-resistant powder-coated fini sh tolerates frequent handling and blends with any décor. Included cable clamps organize cables and secure them to the vertical pole to prevent clutter. Mounting hardware is included. Conforms to VESA-compliant displays with hole patterns of 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm.
- Compatible with Most Desks, Tables and Workstations
- Functions as either a desktop stand or clamp-on mount - both mounting options included
- Mounts 2 flat-panel displays from 15 to 27 in. on a vertical pole
- Dual mounting plates adjust independently for ngle and height
- Ideal for home and office use
- Clamps to flat surface up to 3 in. thick
- Convenient One-Touch Adjustment
- 20 swivel and -20 to +20 tilt capability provide comfortable viewing from multiple angles
- Full 360 rotation in both portrait alandscape orientations
- Durable Metal Construction
- Each mounting plate supports displays up to 20 lb.
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish blends with any décor
- Mounting hardware included
- Cable clamps organize cables and reduce clutter
- VESA Compli
- Conforms to VESA-compliant universal mounting hole patterns
|Type||STORAGE AREA NETWORK|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.